The General Engineer is a Speaker
of “Tze Chian Foundation of Science and Technology”. He provides the
general cost of PCB design and production for the purpose of upgrading
the level of the PCB design industry.
1. PCB Design Flow and Basic
2. Schematic DRC and Net-in / DXF-in.
3. Library Create and Footprint Maintenance.
4. Component Placement Skills and Planning
5. Electric Circuit Characteristics and Fundamental Layout
6. PCB and PCBA Design for Manufacturng Requirements
7. EMI and ESD Design for Manufacturing Considerations.
8. Routing Skills
9. Board Finalize and DRC Check / Gerber Out
10. PCB Design Case Study.